Got down to etching the new board. I didnt do the transfer that well so there were spots around the edges with flacky connections so had to use those trace repair pens.
I bought a drill press off craigslist just to get something going since theres no way I was going to do it by a cordless drill. I probably should have spent a little and bought a new dremel and a drill press for the dremel. The regular drill press is not precise to do everything nicely but I got it done!
Since I had gotten this far I just started soldering on all the components. Wiping off the toner for some reason didnt look to good but it works. The LED that was added makes it seem way better, just to know which relay is being triggered.